From Rockn'Socks - Rockn'Socks designs unique and colorful over the knee socks!
RocknSocks creates original and unique socks made in the U.S.A. with regenerated cotton yarns. Regenerated cotton is a recycled textile made using a unique manufacturing process that conserves land, water, and energy.
RocknSocks is proud to be an approved member of Green (Co-op) America's Green Business Network. Rockn'Socks strives to bring you cool styles that keep you warm and looking good.
Why Recycled Cotton? Some interesting facts:
For every 1 ton (2200lbs) of recycled cotton yarns used:
1. Saves 1272.2 gallons of water.
2. Saves 36.42 pounds of chemicals.
3. Saves emissions of 515.37 pounds of CO2.
4. Saves 512.5 kwh of electricty.
5. Avoids release of 944.53 gallons of sewage.
6. Avoids release of 1763.68 pounds of inert waste.
7. Saves .4695 acres of land.
Deal on All 4
Quantity in Basket: